Here’s an item you might have missed among an eventful 2022: We’ve retired 3DPerspectives and launched a brand new company blog.
Perspectives was the blog run by Dassault Systèmes’ global team and it featured a little bit of everything. Customer stories, company news, executive bylines, thought leadership and more. We also published content from our various industries, cross-posted stories from our brands and Geos. It was always eclectic.
In the place of 30something related yet disconnected blogs, the new 3DS Blog means we’re all publishing content in the same place, which makes it a whole lot easier for our readers to navigate the site. Now, if you’re digging a blog post from the DELMIA team, you don’t have to leave the site to read a related one about, say, Sustainable Development Goals. Now, you can move seamlessly from a story about space agriculture to learning more about the 3DEXPERIENCE platform on Cloud.
We might have lost our blog, but we’ve found our home. Now, as always, you’ll find our blog posts in a sea of stories about design and data science, sustainability and simulation. You’ll find us among a 3DEXCITE post expounding on the power of seamless collaboration and SIMULIA explaining improving fuel efficiency with smarter tire design. You’ll find our stories right where they belong.
This one blog to rule them all has brought dozens of disparate blog properties together under one roof, making it easier for our readers to find more quality content related to what they’re already reading. Like the meme says, it just makes sense.
Those of us who used to contribute to the 3DPerspectives blog are still doing our thing. For now, you can find all of our stories under the “Company News” section, plus any other relevant section of the blog.
Anyway, here are some of our top picks from 2023. Enojy!
- What is Dassault Systèmes?
- Democratizing space to drive innovation on Earth: A personal story
- How virtual reality helped surgeons separate conjoined twins
- A conversation with iPhone inventor Tony Fadell
- How do you recycle an airplane?
- 5 ways CPG customers can appeal to conscious consumers
- Need to cut GHG emissions? Here’s how
- Why virtual twin technology holds the key to sustainable cities
- The road to Formula Student: Meet the EPFL racing team
- Creating a circular economy for plastics with virtual twins