Dassault Systèmes annual thought-leadership event for North America, the 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM, launches via live stream on Thursday, September 9th at 1:00 PM Eastern Time. Register here to experience real-world stories and insights around key technology trends including sustainablen
Plenary keynote Beth Comstock, former GE vice chair will talk about managing change and driving innovation during challenging times. Client speakers include executives from RKS Off-Road, a start-up creating recreational vehicles, and two large companies, BorgWarner and Sierra Nevada Corporation, sharing lessons from their digital transformation journeys.
Attendees will also have access to the 3DEXPERIENCE Playground, an online showcase featuring 20 virtual ‘booths’ covering 4 interest areas:
- Showcasing today’s manufacturing best practices across aerospace & defense, to consumer packaged goods, to transportation and mobility.
Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Lean how virtual twin experiences open up new possibilities for Life Sciences and Healthcare companies.
- Learn how to break free of IT constraints to drive product development cross-industry and across the worlld with 3DEXPERIENCE on the Cloud.
Infrastructure & Cities
- With technology connecting almost everything we see, what processes and systems will enable us to best create comfortable, beautiful, dynamic and sustainable structures and cities?
Registration also includes access to 3DEXPERIENCE Dialogues – our focused topic roundtables taking place Sept. 21-23!
3DEXPERIENCE Dialogues will feature industry leaders, media influencers, customers and subject experts in live, round-table discussions focused on complex challenges, future outlook, and practical solutions for post-pandemic innovation, including:
- Sept. 21: The Unsung Technology Hero Behind Product Innovation.
- Sept. 22: Digital Transformation – Where Do We Go From Here?
- Sept. 23: How Manufacturing Success Starts with Virtual + Real Operations.