- Select AIM startups will have access to Dassault Systemes’ 3DEXPERIENCE Lab Startup Acceleration Programme
- Mentorship for chosen AIM Startups in the field of new product definition, simulation , validation & manufacturability to accelerate new product development
- Participation of AIM startups chosen by Dassault Systemes in its national and worldwide programmes on startups
India — September 16, 2021 — Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: FR0014003TT8, DSY.PA) has signed a Statement of Intent (SoI) with NITI Aayog’s flagship initiative, Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) to support various current and future initiatives of AIM programs and AIM beneficiaries in India. The AIM beneficiaries include Atal Tinkering Labs (ATLs), AIM incubators (AICs and EICs), Atal Community Innovation Centres (ACIC), grantees under Atal New India Challenge (ANIC), and Atal Research & Innovation for Small Enterprise (ARISE). With an aim to promote innovation and entrepreneurship amongst aspiring engineers, this program will act as a catalyst for an open innovation collaboration to accelerate disruptive innovation in the community.
The ‘Statement of Intent’ features six aspects of engagement between Dassault Systemes and NITI Aayog.
- Access to Dassault Systemes’ 3DEXPERIENCE Lab start-up acceleration program to selected AIM start-ups
- Mentorship to selected AIM start-ups for capability building of their products
- 3DEXPERIENCE Lab related global community access to selected AIM start-ups
- Industry connect for selected AIM start-ups with Dassault Systemes’ worldwide customers, partners and technology collaborators as and when applicable
- Participation of selected AIM start-ups in Dassault Systemes national and global events
- Organization and participation in joint events, hackathons, challenges with AIM and NITI Aayog
“This Statement of Intent is yet another testament to our commitment to fostering a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in the country. It is a win-win partnership and earmarks the expanding ecosystem of AIM in the country across all the beneficiaries”, said Dr. Chintan Vaishnav, Mission Director, Atal Innovation Mission. “This initiative will open a new window for select Indian startups as they get access to the Dassault Systemes global start up ecosystem- their accelerator program and a chance to connect with peers, industry experts, engineers, designers and be a part of the 3DEXPERIENCE Lab, which I must say I am very excited about because of its ability to accelerate startups, and with community worldwide.
“The engagement with AIM is the beginning of a long term relationship that reinforces our commitment to nurture an ecosystem of makers, innovators in the country. Our engagement with AIM will further strengthen on our common objectives on how startups can leverage technology,industry best practices and policies driven by the Government,” said Deepak NG, Managing Director, India, Dassault Systemes.” He added, “Our 3DEXPERIENCE lab will give access to technology and community for emerging startups in new domains like electric vehicles, batteries and charging infrastructure, medical devices, energy & materials sector and even to frugal innovators providing sustainable solutions for the industry of the future.”
Share this on Twitter: .@3DSIndia collaborates with @AIMtoInnovate to promote innovation and entrepreneurship amongst the aspiring #startups in India #3DEXPERIENCE