Join Dassault Systemes for 3DEXPERIENCE: A Virtual Journey Episode 4 launching on October 14th with a focus on case studies, key trends, and practical guidance for Enabling Business via the Cloud. Dassault Systèmes online event series – launched in July, features presentations from industry thought-leaders and technology experts that can help companies drive growth, innovation, and the next generation of products – especially during disruptive times.
Episode 4 highlights companies that have brought their businesses together on a single cloud-based platform to increase collaboration, improve execution and accelerate innovation. One such company is Evolectric, a Los Angeles-based thinktank engineering services organization specializing in electrified transportation and battery technologies. Evolectric offers feasibility and planning, prototyping and production transition services to startups and small and large businesses in the clean energy transportation ecosystem. Evolectric was founded in 2019 to help companies of all sizes to create electrification strategies and solutions leveraging years of experience and technical understanding of batteries, powertrains, power electronics and vehicle systems.
In a session titled Enabling and Advancing Global Electrification, Bill Beverley Co-founder, Technology and Engineering, and Jakson Alvarez, Co-founder, Finance and Strategy, discuss launching a business during the emergence of COVID 19, the state of elecrification, and how deploying a cloud-based platform supports Evolectric’s mission to advance global electrification by delivering current and new electrification technologies to underserved markets.
Additional featured topics in Episode 4 include the following:
- Enabling Business Continuity Using the Cloud reviews strategy, process and innovation required to maintain and transform business during these challenging times.
- Introducing a Validation-Ready Cloud Platform for Open Source Medical Devices. In response to the COVID-19 crisis, Dassault Systèmes has released the most comprehensive validation-ready cloud platform for rapidly bringing open source ventilators and other medical equipment to market while meeting regulatory requirements.
- 3DEXPERIENCE as a Business Experience featuring Björn Lindwall, Founder and CEO, SolidEngineer, and a global adventurer. Learn how the cloud is transforming the way the company runs its businesses – from services, to marketing and sales, to realize a more successful, agile, accelerated business experience.
- Turbocharge Your Business with Cloud for 3DEXPERIENCE On-Premise. Learn more about how the cloud is the leading edge of future technology and specific benefits of enabling busines via the cloud, and how to get started.
- Intuitive 3D Design in the Cloud reviews ready-to-go online Design and Engineering applications in action and available on multiple devices.
Learn how companies are driving their business forward via the cloud by registering for 3DEXPERIENCE: A Virtual Journey. Our final episode drops on October 14th, and all episodes are available on-demand.