This post is a continuation in a series about simulation on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and some of the roles you can find there. This week we are focusing on the Simulation Process Engineer role and how it leverages simulation methods and provides access to key simulation tools.
The Simulation Process Engineer role leverages simulation methods and provides access to key simulation tools and processes by capturing and automating the execution of multiple tasks necessary in the innovation, verification & validation cycle.Video Player00:1701:37
Improve productivity and reduce time-consuming manual tasks, democratize best practices and create performance models for design exploration.
- Deploy and globally enforce modeling & simulation best-practices to be repeatable, reusable and accessible
- Encapsulate Knowledge and Know-how to eradicate manual simulation processes, significantly improving efficiency and traceability
- Capture complex integration workflows that robustly take into account variability of a high number of design parameters and multiple simulation tools for use in design exploration
- Drag-and-drop process authoring to reduce process development time
- Native integration of 3DEXPERIENCE apps ensures all geometry and simulation parameters are immediately available
- Openness to connect any simulation tool to 3DEXPERIENCE
- Build your own simulation dashboard: Allows users to create a customized interface to access and manage all of their key simulation tools and processes in one place
- Native execution infrastructure, designed for simulation processes and including heterogeneous platform support with HPC & DRM integration
- Redesigned adapter log error messages to allow users to find the root cause & resolve problems more efficiently
- Reduce the support burden by adhering to 3DEXPERIENCE conventions & allowing multiple import of Simulation processes with the same name
- Continue modernizing the look & feel with the new clean table UI for Activity Options
SIMULIA offers an advanced simulation product portfolio, including Abaqus, Isight, fe-safe, Tosca, Simpoe-Mold, SIMPACK, CST Studio Suite, XFlow, PowerFLOW, and more. The SIMULIA Community is the place to find the latest resources for SIMULIA software and to collaborate with other users. The key that unlocks the door of innovative thinking and knowledge building, the SIMULIA Community provides you with the tools you need to expand your knowledge, whenever and wherever.