Whittle 4.7.4 Released.
In keeping with our efforts to provide our maintenance support members with timely software updates, we are pleased to release a maintenance release of Whittle 4.7.4.
- You can now import SDM and OMF triangulated surfaces in the Import Surfaces
- For large projects, you can now delete generated files on a selected node or branch without deleting files on other nodes.
- The Three-D Viewer now displays correct world and local coordinates for a block. The values displayed in the Info
- You can now correctly merge two models that contain multiple dependent expressions and create a correct parameters file.
- Long expressions are now correctly saved in the output file after merging pit shells.
For detailed information, please download the document.
Whittle 4.7.4 is provided complimentary as part of the GEOVIA Maintenance and Support Program subscription and can be downloaded through the dedicated download service from the 3DS Support Site.
For more information on GEOVIA Solutions and Services, please contact your local GEOVIA office.
Access to more GEOVIA knowledge is just a click away. Learn from and interact direct with GEOVIA Mining Experts and Users by joining the Sustainable Mining Network Community – powered by GEOVIA. A Community in which to ask your questions, access exclusive technical articles and the latest product release information, learn tips and tricks and discover upcoming events, E-seminars and much more.
To join for free, just click on the Banner below.