GEMS 6.8.4 Released |
In keeping with our efforts to provide our maintenance support members with timely software updates, we are pleased to release a maintenance release of GEMS 6.8.4.
- New caving features:
- Create a floating colour profile legend
- New sector field in PCSLC Tunnel Workspaces
- Caving Improvements to:
- PCSLC SIC, TTL, TM3D and VOLS tools
- PCBC Production Scheduler
- Excel operations
- Support for SQL Server 2019
- Auto-populate triangulation names
- Retain solid and surface names of GEOVIA SDM files
- Various aspects in Caving Maintenance
- Solids with invalid triangulation names that were incorrectly exported
- Decimal values that could not be entered on the Extend By Segment dialog
- The Alternate Polyline Colours by Plane function which displayed polylines in grey
- Changes that were not retained on the Linked-File Options dialog
For detailed information, please download the document.
GEMS is provided complimentary as part of the GEOVIA Maintenance and Support Program subscription and can be downloaded through the dedicated download service from the 3DS Support Site.
For more information on GEOVIA Solutions and Services, please contact your local GEOVIA office.
Access to more GEOVIA knowledge is just a click away. Learn from and interact direct with GEOVIA Mining Experts and Users by joining the Sustainable Mining Network Community – powered by GEOVIA. A Community in which to ask your questions, access exclusive technical articles and the latest product release information, learn tips and tricks and discover upcoming events, E-seminars and much more.
To join for free, just click on the Banner below.