We are delighted to announce that Refresh 1 for GEOVIA Surpac 2019 and GEOVIA MineSched 2019 have been released.
Surpac 2019 Refresh 1
GEOVIA Surpac 2019 Refresh 1 includes 130 customer requested software changes and a range of workflow and process enhancements.
Highlights of this release include:
• 3DPDF creation support Block model shells, strings, triangulations and drillhole data can now all be exported as displayed from the graphics window into a 3DPDF format.
• The ability to merge multiple point clouds into a single point cloud This streamlined workflow permits more efficient and effective use of tiled point cloud datasets.
• Selective point cloud meshing using a string as a constraint This permits more efficient meshing of point clouds for downstream use.
• SDM Version 2 support A new version of the SDM file is now supported permitting enhanced use of meta-data and greater interoperability with MineSched and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
• Clip DTMs using other DTMs Enhanced clipping functions now permit multi-surface clipping for more efficient meshing workflows.
A full list of work completed in Surpac 2019 Refresh 1 is available in this document.
MineSched 2019 Refresh 1
Highlights of MineSched 2019 Refresh 1 include:
• Support for OMF Version 1 support This release will read and write the OMF V1 file format. A new file format to seamlessly transfer data between mining software packages.
• New ability to use production activities to constrain the start of a development heading Users can now set rules that require a set production location activity (e.g. backfill) to constrain the start of a development heading for greater control over scheduling.
• Import Locations can now split locations by Trisolation name When a number of Trisolations are grouped under a single Triobject name, they are now split to be treated as separate Mining Locations, saving significant time when naming multiple mining locations.
• New Autosave function Users can now define a set duration between an automated save process, ensuring valuable work is not lost due to unforeseen events.
• New ability to change the order of underground and surface mining locations Up and down arrows have been added to the Underground Locations and the Evaluate Surface Locations tabs to allow the list to be re-ordered.
A full list of work completed in MineSched 2019 Refresh 1 is available in this document.
Surpac 2019 and MineSched 2019 Refresh 1 are available to upgrade at no cost to GEOVIA maintained customers covered under the Dassault Systèmes Support & Maintenance agreement. The latest version of GEOVIA solutions can be downloaded from 3DS Support.
Contact your local Dassault Systèmes office to arrange a trial or email GEOVIA.Support@3ds.com should you have any further questions.