How can we develop a workforce of the future in the exploding field of Life Sciences? As global challenges proliferate, engineering innovation and education play a crucial role in scientific discovery. Join Long Island University and Dassault Systèmes for a panel discussion taking place November 9th at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, focused on transforming life sciences education. Presented by the Digital Health and Engineering Institute (DHEI) at Long Island University (LIU) in partnership with Dassault Systèmes, DHEI’s education-research and economic development focus will address the rapidly evolving digital health revolution. The DHEI will synergistically build on new LIU’s B.S. and M.S. degrees in Artificial Intelligence to transform New York State’s Research, Education, and Economic Development landscape.
This special event, Transforming Life Sciences, Education, Research and Industry, gathers a first-class panel of experts from industry, education and government, including:
- Claire BIOT, Vice President – Life Science Industry – Dassault Systèmes
- Glen DE VRIES, Co-CEO & CO-Founder – Medidata
- John PRESTON, Director – Braidy Industries
- Kevin LAW, President & CEO – Long Island Association
- Kimberly CLINE, President – Long Island University
- Mohammed CHERKAOUI, Vice President, Academic Affairs, Professor & Vorzimer Endowed Chair – Long Island University Brooklyn Campus
- Randy BURD, Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs – Long Island University
- Reza SADEGHI, Managing Director – Dassault Systèmes BIOVIA
- Thomas SUOZZI, US Congressman – Representing New York’s 3rd District
During a time of rapid growth in AI and Machine Learning, LIU’s AI degree programs, together with Dassault Systèmes’ digital engineering infrastructure (3DEXPERIENCE platform and 3DEXPERIENCE Lab), will help the New York area retain exceptionally qualified graduates at the forefront of work in AI-industries, such as Advanced Manufacturing, Cybersecurity, Health and Life Sciences, Finance, and Engineering.
Join us on November 9th at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time – to learn how LIU and Dassault Systèmes plan to impact key specialty areas in Life
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- Machine Learning
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Natural language processing
The LIU-Dassault Systèmes Partnership was formalized in December 2019. LIU’s collaborative engagement with Dassault Systèmes is anticipated to catalyze synergistic breakthroughs in research with The Lachman Institute for Pharmaceutical Analysis, and the Natoli Institute for Industrial Pharmacy Research and Development, as well as generate IP in next generation, cloud-based education. Linking Pharmacy, Health Professions and Nursing, Digital Health and Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, and Veterinary Medicine with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform, Long Island University, in partnership with Dassault Systemes, is rapidly progressing to generate digitally-generated research, innovation, and tech transfer, while simultaneously training an AI next-generation-workforce of the future.
Register here to join this event and learn more about developing the life sciences workforce of the future.