The digital transformation of industries is running full-steam ahead, supported by connectivity, IIoT, data intelligence, cloud solutions and AI. At the heart of this change are technology providers from the telecom ecosystem, who are themselves navigating through their own transformation journeys as their markets go through turbulent times.
Together with our customers and partners, Dassault Systèmes is at the forefront, providing a unique platform enabling virtual twin technology to enhance and accelerate these transformations.
At Mobile World Congress 2024, under the banner “Immerse the Future – Now!” Dassault Systèmes invites you to experience how this virtual twin technology is creating a paradigm shift for the manufacturing industry. Our interactive showcases and our team of experts will provide insights into the future of technology with practical, cutting-edge solutions:
- Semiconductor Virtual Twin Experience: See how virtual twin technology streamlines the semiconductor value chain from lab to fab, enabling the “SemiUniVeRse”
- Cell Tower & Network Operation Excellence: Gain a competitive edge with digital solutions that optimize asset management and network operations
- Next Generation Data Centers: Learn how to leverage virtual twins to maximize data center performance and energy efficiency
- Intelligent Systems to Connect Everything: Get a glimpse of the future with our tools for designing flexible, secure systems for a connected world
- Empower your Ecosystem’s Digital DNA: Explore new business models, our consultative approach and innovative partnerships enabled by virtual twin technology
- The Power of AI from Design to Manufacturing: Experience “Humanizing AI” and see how AI is integrated into every stage of design and manufacturing
Furthermore, visitors to MWC24 will have an exclusive opportunity to hear a strategic perspective from Dassault Systèmes’ executives on introducing the 3DS UniVeRse. To preview the agenda and plan your visit to hear our executive pitches, please visit Dassault Systèmes MWC24 speakers preview.
Last but not least, as part of the Software République consortium, the H1st (Human 1st) concept car will be showcased for an interactive experience at the GSMA pavilion. This is another inspiring demonstration of our commitment to enhancing digital transformation through virtual twins, systems engineering and collaboration.
Join us at MWC24 to witness how Dassault Systèmes is catalyzing the digital transformation across chips, connected objects and digital infrastructures, offering pathways to new capabilities, efficiencies and business models. Let’s shape the future together!