3DEXPERIENCE is the largest cloud offering in product innovation, experience and more. One of the many appeals of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform is the way it connects and integrates simulation products, allowing them to execute each high-value industry process being considered. These integrated simulation technologies work side-by-side on a single data model linked to requirements, concepts, manufacturing, and consumer end-use. The 2021 update of the platform has many updates to appeal to its new and longtime users.
3DEXPERIENCE Release 2021x introduces the new 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS portfolio, bringing cloud benefits to mid-market and SOLIDWORKS customers across design and engineering, simulation, manufacturing and production, and governance. A new experience called My3DEXPERIENCE has been added to the platform and on 3ds.com, making it easy to discover roles, processes, applications, and services as users’ needs grow and evolve, and new roles expand individuals’ contributions as part of each industry process. Users can connect data and people and stay informed with various content feeds from internal and external sources based on interests.
3DEXPERIENCE R2021x’s Simulation Portfolio delivers substantially expanded industry process capabilities, covering 73 industry processes across 11 industries, including 18 new processes between 21x GA and 21x FD03.
In addition, functional enhancements include:
- Browser-based 3D capabilities across various complimentary value streams and for specialized designs; i.e. not just in 3D design with generative and algorithmic 3D modeling for construction, or with 3D sheet metal, but also in 3D marketing with interactive product showcase creation
- Unique paradigms to create in 3D e.g. Flow Driven Generative Design to automatically generate optimal duct shapes, and Generative Functional Tolerancing to automate the creation of accurate geometric tolerancing schema
- Bringing the power of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to more users by connecting them to the 3DEXPERIENCE model-based semantics e.g. Cadence Allegro and SolidEdge users, and enhancements for AutoCAD and Altium users
- Breakthroughs in intelligence for business automation. For example, automated and guided component classification, based on 3D shape and semantic analysis, and on AI/machine learning. Also, PLM Analytics tailored to project portfolio and product engineering managers
- Enhancements to end-to-end additive manufacturing from function-driven and specialized design (e.g. now with design of previously unachievable complex lattice structures), to optimized process (e.g. now with multiple concurrent lasers), to realistic manufacturing, and to bringing the model from virtual to real with the 3DEXPERIENCE Marketplace (e.g. now within the designer environment)
To learn more about what 3DEXPERIENCE R2021x has to offer, please attend the upcoming live e-seminar 3DEXPERIENCE R2021x | Simulation Portfolio, taking place on December 17.
Learn more and register for the upcoming e-seminar 3DEXPERIENCE R2021x | Simulation Portfolio on December 17.
The e-seminar will also be available on-demand after the live event has concluded.
3DEXPERIENCE is a powerful platform that delivers added value in its 2021 iteration through improved alignment with customer industry processes as well as a scalable experience for structures, fluids, and plastic injection simulation for small to mid-market design and engineering customers. All of Dassault Systèmes’ cloud customers have been seamlessly upgraded to R2021x.
SIMULIA offers an advanced simulation product portfolio, including Abaqus, Isight, fe-safe, Tosca, Simpoe-Mold, SIMPACK, CST Studio Suite, XFlow, PowerFLOW and more. The SIMULIA Community is the place to find the latest resources for SIMULIA software and to collaborate with other users. The key that unlocks the door of innovative thinking and knowledge building, the SIMULIA Community provides you with the tools you need to expand your knowledge, whenever and wherever.