By unifying data across different systems, a digital twin modeling platform enables powerful business transformation. Enterprises can improve quality and efficiency while reducing risk, waste and costly overruns. Our colleagues at GEOVIA have written a great 6-part blog series about the Virtual Twin Maturity Model for mining companies.
Read the GEOVIA blog series. (Note: the full articles are only available on GEOVIA’s User Community: The Sustainable Mining Network)
- Transformation Ahead: Digital Twin Technology Points the Way – Introduction
- VIRTUAL TWIN MATURITY MODEL: A Foundation Built on Data – Learn how data is collected and organized in the digital twin platform to enable actionable insights.
- VIRTUAL TWIN MATURITY MODEL: Actionable Information for Executives, Mine Management and Frontline Workers – A digital thread connecting enterprise and engineering data to work packages improves control and transparency.
- VIRTUAL TWIN MATURITY MODEL: Productivity Transformed through Effective Strategic and Operational Planning – Improved planning accelerates productivity.
- VIRTUAL TWIN MATURITY MODEL: Automating Tasks to Reduce Human Exposure – Automation reduces human exposure and error.
- VIRTUAL TWIN MATURITY MODEL: Full Site Automation Achievable in Our Time – By bringing together virtual and physical worlds, the digital twin opens the possibility of remote facility operations.
NETVIBES Information Intelligence is a key technology powering digital twin insights on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Learn more about how NETVIBES and GEOVIA work together to transform the future of mining and geology through 4 Target Initiatives:
- Strategic Geology Modeling
- Strategic Mine Planning
- Strategic Resource Modeling
- Tactical Mine Planning
Join our User Communities to stay on top of the latest industry news, ask questions and collaborate with peers: