PartSupply Enterprise on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform enables companies to nurture their own custom enterprise ecosystem for sourcing parts, consisting of providers qualified by Dassault Systèmes and selected by the company, as well as in-house standard parts. This ecosystem prevents part duplicates and proliferation, while facilitating the decision to make, reuse or buy product parts.
Using the power of AI, semantic search, and 3D analysis, PartSupply users can immediately find the best part, configure it, source it from a preferred provider, and insert the component directly into their CATIA v5 or SOLIDWORKS design environment with one click.
Learn more about PartSupply with 4 new videos, all available in 9 different languages.
4 New Videos:
- EPA Role (Manager): The PartSupply Standard Components Manager role is dedicated to Standardization, Procurement and Sourcing managers. It allows them to select their external qualified suppliers and preferred parts, and their internal standard parts. The manager can accept or refuse additional components requested by the PartSupply Optimized Components Consumer.
- EPU Role (Consumer): The PartSupply Optimized Components Consumer role allows all (not only CAD) users to access their company ecosystem via a simple browser, preventing product part duplication. If some components are missing, users can crawl 40+ million components found in PartSupply Community and recommend to their PartSupply Standard Components Manager new parts to integrate into their PartSupply Enterprise
- CATIA v5 and PartSupply: See how to source 3D content directly in your CATIA v5 design. With the help of semantic and 3D similarity search, narrow down to corresponding parts in the catalogues and component categories. Then, configure your part and integrate it into your CATIA v5 design with one click! In order to use CATIA v5 with your PartSupply files, you’ll also need the ENOVIA Collaborative Business Innovator role. The Dassault Systèmes PartSupply Marketplace is powered by EXALEAD AI.
- SOLIDWORKS and PartSupply: See how to source 3D content directly in your SOLIDWORKS design. With the help of semantic and 3D similarity search, narrow down to corresponding parts in the catalogues and component categories. Then, configure your part and integrate it into your SOLIDWORKS design with one click! Powered by EXALEAD. Download the Marketplace plugin here.
All Videos now available in 9 Languages:
- English playlist
- French playlist
- German playlist
- Spanish playlist
- Italian playlist
- Portuguese playlist
- Chinese playlist
- Japanese playlist
- Korean playlist
To learn more about PartSupply, please visit our website or contact us.
Join our PartSupply community and other User Communities to stay on top of the latest industry news, ask questions and collaborate with peers:
- EXALEAD Sourcing & Standardization Intelligence User Community
- 3DEXPERIENCE Marketplace | PartSupply User Community
- NETVIBES Public Community