Dassault Systèmes’ virtual event, Hannover Messe 2021, the largest industrial fair in the world, will explore how businesses impacted by the pandemic can map out a path to stronger agility, innovation, risk planning and more, using virtual twin technology powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Drive recovery, resilience, and sustainability while implementing necessary business transformations at scale.
The event will cover 6 critical topics:
- Enterprise Agility – Ensure fast business response, leverage new technology and implement digital transformation. Adjust to fast-changing product and market expectations.
- Connected Systems – Optimize performance, versatility, functionality and connectivity of equipment.
- Production of One – Explore agile manufacturing and productions systems tailored to individual client needs, product variants, and configuration management.
- Equipment as a Service – Leverage real-time data to create value for equipment manufacturers and enable proactive management of equipment lifecycles to increase performance.
- Enterprise Planning – Simulate risk scenarios and implement early detection and fast response mechanisms to new threats.
- Circular Innovation – To protect the world’s resources, reduce carbon footprints and tackle climate change, we must rethink product lifecycles.
Request a free ticket for the virtual event, April 12 – 16: https://events.3ds.com/hannover-messe-2021
Be sure to catch NETVIBES CEO Morgan Zimmermann’s 2 speaking sessions:
Day 2, April 13, 2021
Stéphane Declee, ENOVIA CEO, and Morgan Zimmermann, NETVIBES CEO
Boost your enterprise agility. Accelerate your business’s digital transformation and leverage unrivalled data in real time, using NETVIBES Information Intelligence on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Companies can sharpen their ability to face tomorrow’s challenges, respond faster to new opportunities, decode emerging trends and tune into new client expectations.
Day 3, April 14, 2021
“Equipment as a Service”
Morgan Zimmermann, NETVIBES CEO, and Josefina Sonnerup, Solution Manager Industrial Equipment, Dassault Systèmes
Discover how to create more value with equipment as a service. The focus here is how equipment manufacturers provide services and manage equipment lifecycles proactively. Increase performance and margins by leveraging real-time data and analysis to improve predictive maintenance, using NETVIBES Information Intelligence on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Learn more about the Hannover Messe 2021 virtual event and request a free ticket: https://events.3ds.com/hannover-messe-2021
Join our User Communities to stay on top of the latest industry news, ask questions and collaborate with peers: