Our epoch is defined and shaped by unprecedented unpredictability, and fast moving businesses with agile organizational and operating systems will prove the most resilient.
Enterprise Agility was top of the agenda at this year’s Hannover Messe, the world’s largest industrial fair. Beyond having the capacity to respond quickly and effectively to new challenges, decode emerging trends and tune into new client expectations, it means adapting to disruption through deep transformation. “Disruption is the new normal,” said Morgan Zimmermann, NETVIBES CEO, during his keynote address. “Today, we have to be prepared for a broad range of disruptive events from weather crises and health threats to climate change and new regulations. Agility, innovation and resilience are musts for businesses today.”
In a fascinating talk that included real-life use cases of Product Virtual Twin Experience and Enterprise Virtual Twin Experience on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, Morgan Zimmermann and ENOVIA CEO Stéphane Declée revealed the power of breaking down silos and connecting people, processes and data across the entire business in one place: “There’s an incredible range of collaborative technologies on the market today, but we believe that the key to resilience and responsiveness is one single source of truth. Our platform enables business teams to work collaboratively anywhere, any time, on any device,” said Stéphane. Want to take your agility to the next level? Discover how to manage your enterprise information systems and ecosystem of suppliers and customers on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and reinforce your resilience into the future.
- Design, sell, manufacture and service from anywhere
- Break down silos and collaborate with suppliers and customers with a single source of truth
- Transform your business processes from operating on snapshots of information locked in files to operating on structured, living data that’s always up-to-date
- Improve collaboration between business disciplines and accelerate your operations
- Enable collaboration between a broader range of stakeholders
- Allow openess to integrate with other enterprise information systems
Learn more here!
Watch the talk here!
Join our User Communities to stay on top of the latest industry news, ask questions and collaborate with peers: