We are delighted to announce that Refresh 1 for GEOVIA MineSched 2021 has been released.
MineSched 2021 Refresh 1
Highlights of MineSched 2021 Refresh 1 include:
- New ability to use SDM files when setting up the Haulage process, providing a consistent data format across the whole Tactical Mine Planning solution.
- Improved experience when utilizing D fields for Haul road names. The undesirable suffix applied when using D Fields to define road names has been removed.
- Improved experience when exporting Graphical Results.
- Users are now directed to the correct 3DSupport website when logging a request.
- Users can now select the reports they wish to Export to MS Access or ODBC, which will be a significant time saver if large reports exist.
- Correction to mismatched values for a Plant and Stockpile on the material movement tab
- A rounding issue that prevented Fill locations being marked as full was resolved
- Material Movement rules now correctly recognize ratio/priority values of 0
- A material movement reporting mismatch was resolved
- Warning flags now appear for the following cases:
- When production rates exceed capacities;
- When Haulage routes are incorrectly set up;
- When Stockpile starting balances do not contain both a Volume and Mass value
- When a schedule is set up to run outside the minimum and maximum date range
- The issue that resulted in a blank Animation Canvas after the schedule was completed has been resolved
- Users that use a blank space to define the hundred and thousand number differentiator can now do so
- An issue with the use of certain Cyrillic characters when creating Detailed Haulage Reports has been resolved
- The symbol «Б» can now be used in the Wildcard expression builder
- A flaw discovered when defining material ratio targets for multiple destinations has been fixed
A full list of work completed in MineSched 2021 Refresh 1 is available in the document.
MineSched 2021 Refresh 1 is available to upgrade at no cost to GEOVIA maintained customers covered under the Dassault Systèmes Support & Maintenance agreement. The latest version of GEOVIA solutions can be downloaded from 3DS Support.
Contact your local Dassault Systèmes office to arrange a trial or email GEOVIA.Support@3ds.com should you have any further questions.
GEOVIA tips & tricks and access to exclusive mining articles
Gain access to expert GEOVIA knowledge in the GEOVIA Community – The Sustainable Mining Network.
The Community, which is open to all mining professionals, is a unique platform in which to ask questions, access expert technical articles and product tips & tricks, stay abreast of the latest product releases and updates and discover upcoming events and E-seminars. To join for free, just click on the Banner below.