This post is a continuation in a series about simulation on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and some of the roles you can find there. This week we are focusing on the 3D Motion Creator Role and how it provides users with easy-to-use functionality for kinematic and dynamic motion analysis of assemblies, delivering actionable results to enable design teams to verify product range of motions and optimize product design, from anywhere at any time.
3D Motion Creator delivers a robust set of motion simulation tools, within an intuitive, highly interactive, and tightly integrated motion to design an environment for a truly life-like experience. 3D Motion Creator provides users with easy-to-use functionality for kinematic and dynamic motion analysis of assemblies, delivering actionable results to enable design teams to verify product range of motions and optimize product design, from anywhere at any time.
- Quick kinematic assessment of your product based on automated model generation in intuitive the Kinematics Player tool
- Work entirely in a web browser, giving you the freedom to simulate anytime, anywhere, with no need for installation
- Utilize an easy-to-use environment to quickly enhance your model with dynamic capabilities like drivers and spring/damper
- Rapidly update the model based on designs iterations and perform analysis using a world-class solver
- Evaluate your results using 3D animation as well as 2D Plots built-in to the motion environment
- Intuitive and streamlined assessment of complex mechanism dynamics using the Motion Manager tool
- Save and share mechanism motion animation with your colleagues
With 3D Motion Creator you can:
- Quickly define, simulate and validate multiple mechanical designs at an early stage to drive product innovation
- Rapidly evaluate what-if design scenarios
- Understand the complete impact of product motion, with 3D animations and results plots
- Intuitive user experience that makes it easy to animate mechanisms
- Access your content from anywhere via a web browser with an internet connection
- Built in collaboration and revision management
In R2021x FD07 & R2022x GA, 3D Motion Creator delivers:
- 3D Contacts between components
- Force and torque motion drivers
- Spring elements
- Share and play motion animations in 3DPlay
- Import command now supports more file formats:
- Individually show and hide motion elements. Useful for showing and hiding the markers within each body
SIMULIA offers an advanced simulation product portfolio, including Abaqus, Isight, fe-safe, Tosca, Simpoe-Mold, SIMPACK, CST Studio Suite, XFlow, PowerFLOW, and more. The SIMULIA Community is the place to find the latest resources for SIMULIA software and to collaborate with other users. The key that unlocks the door of innovative thinking and knowledge building, the SIMULIA Community provides you with the tools you need to expand your knowledge, whenever and wherever.