Are you working from home now, perhaps with more time available for personal and/or professional development? Could you—or other people in your organization—benefit from a better grasp of BIOVIA Pipeline Pilot?
BIOVIA is making Pipeline Pilot online training available at no cost to qualifying Pipeline Pilot customers on active support. This offer will run for six months. You will have access to Pipeline Pilot training for a period of three months following license activation.
In addition, if you are not using Pipeline Pilot yet, we will provide you with a no-cost evaluation license to the Pipeline Pilot Pro Client for use with any of the Pipeline Pilot collections you use in these courses.
You can choose from the following Pipeline Pilot training modules:
- Fundamentals: This course will familiarize you with building and utilizing protocols in Pipeline Pilot. Protocols are pipelines of process steps you use to rapidly create, test and publish scientific services and automate the process of accessing, analyzing and reporting scientific data.
- PilotScript: This course focuses on PilotScript—Pipeline Pilot’s functional expression language used to design custom components. You will design components that filter and manipulate data, access data properties/variables and debug protocols.
- Cheminformatics: This course focuses on Pipeline Pilot’s Chemistry collection. You will learn how to utilize these tools to deploy Pipeline Pilot in a chemistry setting, allowing you to perform compound processing and cheminformatics research and analysis.
- Integration: This course provide instruction on how to use key components in the Integration collection. These components allow you to extend the functionality of Pipeline Pilot Server (PPS) by integrating third-party data and computational services on the server. To take this course, you should have an understanding of databases, scripting languages, web services and advanced protocol-building skills.
- Reporting: This course focuses on the reporting components available in the Reporting and Visualization folder on the Components tab of Pipeline Pilot. You can apply the concepts presented in this course to other Pipeline Pilot reporting collections.
- Administration: This course provides instruction on using the Pipeline Pilot Administration Portal, a collection of online tools for system administrators who need to manage servers and clients. Those taking this course should be administrators or have permission to alter administrative settings.
BIOVIA wants you and your organization to succeed, and we encourage you to share your experience with Pipeline Pilot in the form of a case study or use case documenting how you leverage Pipeline Pilot in your day-to-day work. This document could be for internal use within your own organization, or BIOVIA might wish to distribute the document externally with the approval of your organization.
Whether you are a Pipeline Pilot end user, developer or administrator, our online training can provide:
- In-depth understanding of how to use BIOVIA Pipeline Pilot effectively
- Practice applying new knowledge through extensive examples and hands-on exercises
- The skills and confidence required to directly apply your training to improving productivity and meeting key business objectives
We also invite you to subscribe to the BIOVIA Pipeline Pilot Community where you can join discussions of the latest best practices and R&D developments. The Pipeline Pilot Community covers topics including instrument integration, data science, application development, cheminformatics, artificial intelligence/ machine learning and more.
– The BIOVIA Pipeline Pilot Training Team