Hop into the Metaverse
We are pleased to announce the opening of the tenth annual Dassault Systèmes Project of the Year contest beginning May 2.
Sponsored by the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu team, the competition is an invitation to students worldwide to submit projects they’ve created using Dassault Systèmes solutions. This is a great opportunity to showcase their design skills and offer recognition for their new, innovative ideas. The theme for 2022 Project of the year is the Metaverse and we encourage you to hop into the virtual universe with us! Watch our video to learn more.
Great ideas win great prizes
In 2021, The Project of the Year received over 400 submissions from 38 countries, with 16 winning entries. Some of the winning projects included a virtual twin of a quadruped robot, a magnetic levitation windmill and a solar assisted smart hat. Watch this video to see more!
Students can request a free license of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to begin designing, or they can submit an existing project.
6 ways to win
Participants have multiple chances in several different categories, including:
- 5 winners will be chosen by popular vote starting June 6
- 4 brand projects will be chosen: these will be awarded to the best SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, SIMULIA and 3DEXCITE projects; selected by a dedicated Dassault Systèmes Jury
- 1 Jury prize winner chosen by a Jury
- 3 Sustainability prize winners will be chosen by a jury
- 3 of the best 3DEXPERIENCE platform projects will be chosen by Dassault Systemes employees
- 1Instagram prize rewarding the most liked / reposted Instagram project showcased on our page @3DXEdu
How to participate
- Get access to the platform and start designing now!
- Enter your design! Submissions are open May 2nd to June 6th. Make sure to tag us on Instagram to participate in the IG portion!
- Time to vote! Voting opens June 6 – 20th.
- Winners will be announced on July 6th.
See you in the Metaverse!