This post is a continuation in a series about simulation on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and some of the roles you can find there. This week we are focusing on the Simulation Collaborator and how it enables seamless engineering collaboration between any project stakeholder to make well-informed, traceable, and data-driven decisions.
Simulation Collaborator delivers easy-to-use tools on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform enabling seamless engineering collaboration between any project stakeholder to make well-informed, traceable, and data-driven decisions.
SIMULIA Simulation Collaborator role facilitates collaborative decision making across an organization through 3DDashboard access to review, compare and perform trade-offs between design alternatives. Engineers can share simulation data with stakeholders enabling them to visualize & compare different design choices on their 3DDashboard. Through shared communities, everyone on the project is kept up to date during the design process. As new information becomes available, decision-makers can evaluate alternatives and perform trade-offs between competing objectives and constraints. Selection of the best design is accelerated by comparing multi-disciplinary performance metrics across several alternatives and ranking designs based on requirements. Cross-functional teams can work concurrently to provide their perspective on divergent goals and understand the implications and consequences of trade-offs – thereby reacting to changes to gain alignment and agreement through real-time informed discussions.
- Realistic Insight for Everyone
- Consistent understanding of the trade-offs made across the organization
- Collaborative to support decision making with comments, likes, and recommendations
- Answer “what if?” questions and explore your design space to help improve product performance
- Visually compare simulations with 3DPlay
- Ordinal rank designs to requirements, using multi-criteria decision-making methods
- Integrated with 3DPlay and Physics Simulation Review for lightweight visualization of the geometry and simulation results
- Dashboard app for performance trade-off and collaborative design comparison and requirement validation for a part, simulation, and physical test results that accelerate best design selection
No significant enhancements for 3DEXPERIENCE R2022x GA.
SIMULIA offers an advanced simulation product portfolio, including Abaqus, Isight, fe-safe, Tosca, Simpoe-Mold, SIMPACK, CST Studio Suite, XFlow, PowerFLOW, and more. The SIMULIA Community is the place to find the latest resources for SIMULIA software and to collaborate with other users. The key that unlocks the door of innovative thinking and knowledge building, the SIMULIA Community provides you with the tools you need to expand your knowledge, whenever and wherever.