In April 2019, 5 teams led by CATIA and SOLIDWORKS experts, and bringing the most progressive architecture and design firms together, had 48 hours to design the Milan of the future. Discover the #CATIA #hackathon Team 5’s winning entry that automatically generates restaurants & bar extensions in Milan: https://ctt.ec/g76ve+
With team 5, the main idea of our project was to create a city-level template which is able to automatically generate multiple bars and restaurant extensions in Milan. To do so, we combined all the capacities of our next-gen web & cloud applications, CATIA xGenerative Design, SOLIDWORKS xDesign & xShape.SLIK ARCHITEKTEN, Edouard SUTRE from DASSAULT SYSTEMES and Joshua Mason from FOSTER & PARTNERS.
Walk through the creation with 3DEXCITE Creative Experience app…
- 10% of the City – Discover the DATAVIRONMENT Hackathon TEAM 2 Project!
- Discover the DATAVIRONMENT Hackathon 2019 TEAM 1 Project!
- DATAVIRONMENT Wrap Up
- DATAVIRONMENT | The Social Winner
- Live From Milan | The Milan Design Week
- DATAVIRONMENT | Now Vote for the Best Project – Public Prize Official Launch
- Live from Milan | Datavironment Winner and Awards Ceremony