SIMULIA applications accelerate the process of evaluating the performance, reliability, and safety of materials and products before committing to physical prototypes, and in 2023 we will continue to enhance our technology with new capabilities in our structures, fluids, electromagnetics, multibody, and optimization simulation portfolio. We are also dedicated to supporting digital transformation and sustainability initiatives through the democratization of design, modeling, and simulation (MODSIM).
SIMULIA is excited to connect with you in 2023! We have many great opportunities on the horizon, from events and conferences, to customer stories, blogs, and our interactive user community, we’ve got you covered on all things simulation in the year ahead. Here are just a few highlights of how you can learn more about realistic simulation and how it can help you to reveal the world we live in:
- SIMULIA Americas Users Conference – All new for 2023 we are excited to introduce a new in-person conference that will combine all the parts of our Regional User Meetings into one Americas-wide event on May 3-4, 2023, in Novi, Michigan. Submit an abstract or register today.
- 2023 Regional User Meetings (RUMS) – Our Regional User Meetings are user-focused events, concentrating on our technologies and your experiences. Our EuroCentral RUM is taking place in Hanau, Germany, May 8-10, 2023. This hybrid event will give you an opportunity to hear from SIMULIA technology users, and also SIMULIA R&D and technical experts. Learn more, here. And stay tuned as we announce additional dates for other RUMS happening around the globe.
- NAFEMS World Congress 2023 – We are pleased to announce that we are a NWC23 Platinum Sponsor! Join us for some cool interactive experiences that we’ll have at our booth. We’ll also be presenting 15 technical papers and have 2 sponsored sessions.
- MODSIM 2023 – The 3DEXPERIENCE Modeling and Simulation Conference is a global virtual event enlightening attendees about the benefits of moving to an integrated design and simulation approach. The conference focuses on game-changing technology from CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, and SIMULIA, inspiring leaders to innovate the next generation of products on one business platform. Dates for this event are TBD.
- SIMULIA Community – Want to be where the SIMULIA simulation experts are? Join the SIMULIA Community to discuss with your peers and SIMULIA technical experts about simulation, find the latest resources on SIMULIA technology, get insights and access to experts in the structures, fluids, or electromagnetics domains, and select from a large range of e-seminars to deepen your knowledge.
- Customer Stories – Hundreds of leading companies from all industries use our solutions to design, test, and innovate the products of the future. Hear from Avidicare about how they developed an innovative air ventilation system to reduce airborne bacteria and virus contamination, or from Eccus, who is on a mission to transfer industrial and storage facilities to underground spaces to free up land for nature and other human activities. Find your inspiration, and access all of our customer stories, here.
- More! – Everything you need for your simulation journey can be found on our website: industry trends and topics, support, training, e-seminars, white papers, e-books and more!
- And of course…Blog! – The SIMULIA Blog is a multifaceted content powerhouse providing the technical deep dives that our users crave, while also being a source of practical information, like product updates, and future-thinking thought leadership articles. The blog is also human-centered imparting insights directly from innovators in the field of simulation with interviews from SIMULIA Champions and Women in Engineering.
See you in 2023!
SIMULIA offers an advanced simulation product portfolio, including Abaqus, Isight, fe-safe, Tosca, Simpoe-Mold, SIMPACK, CST Studio Suite, XFlow, PowerFLOW, and more. The SIMULIA Community is the place to find the latest resources for SIMULIA software and to collaborate with other users. The key that unlocks the door of innovative thinking and knowledge building, the SIMULIA Community provides you with the tools you need to expand your knowledge, whenever and wherever.