Following the creation of Haul routes and running the schedule to get the results in MineSched, if you want to modify haul road strings in Surpac (GMP), you can use MineSched to update it quickly and easily using the following steps.
1. Update your haul road design in Surpac as normal (using edit, move tools etc).
2. Open the original MineSched Haul Road Scenario.
3. On “Roads” tab it will give you a warning that “The geometry source for the road has been modified”.
4. Select this road and then click on Refresh Roads button to update the road. Note if there are multiple roads with warnings, you can select and refresh all the roads in this one step.
5. A warning panel will pop up, if you want to refresh the roads or not. Click continue.
6. It will also tell you in the “Refresh Roads summary” tab which roads have been refreshed.
7. The Warning sign should now have disappeared from the “Roads” tab.
8. The Haul Roads are now updated and ready in MineSched.