INSITE 4.7.2 is now available |
In keeping with our efforts to provide our maintenance support members with timely software updates, we are pleased to provide a maintenance update release of InSite 4.7.2.
Key Highlights include:
The InSite 4.7.2 update focuses on the conversion of Dashboard Designer and Adapter Integration front end applications to HTML5.
- Dashboard Designer and Dashboard Viewer availability on InSite Home Page
- Improved usability for end-users for creating and editing charts/Material flows
- Default drill-down from charts and Material flows
- Improved drill-down for Planning data
DEDICATED INTEGRATION MONITOR PAGE with
- Improved Adapter run history with the user information who has run an adapter
- Improved Auto refresh of data as per the set time interval
DEDICATED ADAPTER TRIGGERS AND NOTIFICATIONS PAGE with
- Improved user interface
Key Fixed Issues:
- Improved Material Balance validation
- Improved multiple rows deletion on reference pages
- Improved display of Employee data on dashboard for correct display of charts
- Improved Input crew and employee association for new employee creation from Activity Data Reject page
- Improved email notification to notify for subscribed event only
For detailed information, please download the document.
The InSite Maintenance Update is provided complimentary as part of the GEOVIA Maintenance and Support Program subscription and can be downloaded through the dedicated download service from the 3DS Support Site.