Dear ENOVIA community,
As we have reached our last communication for 2020, it is the right time to look back at this very special year that will for sure stay in our collective memories forever.
First and foremost, my thoughts go out to all of you and yours, especially those whose families and friends have been directly hurt by the pandemic.
2020 has been the year of resilience for all of us: customers, partners and of course all Dassault Systèmes employees. Many of you have demonstrated incredible ability to adapt yourself and navigate through the unknown, redefining what will be our new way of doing work.
What are the key learnings?
- The acceleration of Cloud: we have seen a significant acceleration of Cloud adoption to reach 40% of our total number of 3DEXPERIENCE customers in 2020.
- Be connected: we have seen many customers leveraging 3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA On-premise or on Cloud like CANOO, TORRES, SABELT, and many others who have been able to sustain their activities while most of the people were working from home.
- People first: while face-to-face interactions have been so limited in 2020, we have seen the importance of enabling global collaboration, empowering and revealing talents to foster new ideas and way of working.
- The strategic importance of data driven collaboration: data is a strategic weapon for innovation and efficient operations, but to be actionable it must be elevated in context and connected to collaboration processes, this is the unique value and power of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and its unique ability to represent Virtual Twin, the platform for Innovation
- Prepare the future: It is not only about navigating through the crisis, it is about leveraging this painful situation to set-up new methods & practices that will last for the coming years and make our organizations more connected and responsive to any market disruption.
No doubt, that all of these will continue to be of the upmost importance for 2021, and you can all count on the ENOVIA extended communities to support you in your respective challenges & transformation.
I wish all the best for those last few days in 2020, enjoy time with your friends and families, and I look forward to reconnecting with all of you in 2021.