LIVE on Gotowebinar, we invite you to join on May 14th @ 12:00AM UTC for an exclusive session on SysML made simple with MagicGrid Framework.
Model-based Systems Engineering is understood and applied differently by different communities, however there are fundamental principles and practices that are common to all. And none is possible without tool, language, method, and the harmony between the three.
This session is to highlight:
- Where does CATIA Magic Portfolio (previously known as No Magic portfolio) fits in the overall systems engineering lifecycle described by ISO15288?
- The value of standards like OMG’s Systems Modeling Language (SysML) and how easy SysML can be if applying together with proper tool and method.
- MagicGrid Method and how it addresses transition from stakeholder needs to system requirements and from operational concept development to system architecture.
The session will feature live tool demonstration and Q/A session at the end.
- Aiste ALEKSANDRAVIČIENĖ. CATIA No Magic – Cyber Systems Industry Business Consultant
- Aurelijus MORKEVIČIUS. CATIA No Magic – Cyber Systems Industry Business Consulting Senior Manager, EMEAR