On June 16th, @ 7:30 AM and 3:00 PM UTC, experience our CATIA TV Webinar program exploring the challenges of Generative Design for Lightweight Engineering.
In today’s increasingly competitive market designers must push past conventional ways of working to think outside the box. Meeting customer demands is imperative which means innovating one concept at a time is no longer a sustainable method.
CATIA Generative Design for Lightweight Engineering enables non-specialists to automatically generate optimized conceptual parts from a functional specification at the push of a button. By varying inputs, designers are able to generate multiple variations to compare and analyze.
By leveraging the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, where concepts can be comprehensively refined, validated and completed collaboratively and in-context by other disciplines for conventional or additive manufacturing.
- Optimize product weight and stiffness with lightweight engineering
- Reduce time and cost by evaluating concepts faster
- Evaluate more concepts while maintaining design specifications
- Leverage real editable geometry for both conventional or additive manufacturing
- Easily generate and simulate optimized concept shapes
- Manage collaboration between Design, Simulation and Manufacturing Engineers seamlessly
The CATIA TV webinar will be held in this post, in our CATIA Community, giving you the capacity to interact in live with our subject matter experts.