This post is a continuation in a series about simulation on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and some of the roles you can find there. This week we are focusing on the Electromagnetics Engineer Role and how it enables designers and engineers to perform electromagnetic simulations from low to high frequency (static to optical), including the optimization of antennas, microwave components, and electro-mechanical devices.
The SIMULIA Electromagnetics Engineer role delivers electromagnetic simulation powered by industry-proven CST Studio Suite technology in a seamless, intuitive, and modern user interface connected with the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform.CATIA design data from the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to perform electromagnetic simulation
- Powerful simulation methods such as the unique finite integration technique (FIT), the classical finite element method (FEM), the transmission line matrix method (TLM), and also hybrid simulation methods
- Specialized solvers for applications such as motors, printed circuit boards, cable harnesses, and filters
- Coupled simulations: system-level, multiphysics, field/circuit co-simulation to deliver unprecedented simulation reliability and accuracy
- A wide range of complex material models
- Powerful post-processing and visualization tools
- Built-in optimizers
SIMULIA offers an advanced simulation product portfolio, including Abaqus, Isight, fe-safe, Tosca, Simpoe-Mold, SIMPACK, CST Studio Suite, XFlow, PowerFLOW, and more. The SIMULIA Community is the place to find the latest resources for SIMULIA software and to collaborate with other users. The key that unlocks the door of innovative thinking and knowledge building, the SIMULIA Community provides you with the tools you need to expand your knowledge, whenever and wherever.