From BIM to Marketing: PART 4 – Creation of materials and ambiances
In the last episode you learned how to automate the preparation of your model for marketing purposes. Before turning it into an interactive experience, you have to create everything for staging the experience – the decor so to speak. The Marketing Content Artist role gives you access to all the applications you need to create a lifelike environment for your product:
- Create materials with Rendering Scene Design
- Create ambiences with Ambiance Studio
- Add human beings to your scene with Human Animation Studio
- Add a realistic environment with Planets Studio
The building looks nice, but empty. It lacks furniture and colors.
We create all the furniture with Generative Shape Design, which is a modeling application available in the Interior Designer role.
Thanks to the Marketing Content Artist role, you have all the tools to create an experience with a realistic, beautiful and immersive environment
We will see in the next month’s article how to use the Marketing Experience Artist role to create:
- an immersive and collaborative interactive experience
- a high quality video
Original Source By Marc-Antoine DUPONT in 3DEXCITE User Community, Dassault Systèmes